Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: final version Princess Mononoke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

borishev

huh,I finally get some sleep.I find out about Crimson Daggers 4 days ago in the middle of an important project and when I saw Myazaki contest i just had to do it.I think that I watched every recorded live stream in this few days and it make me laugh,thinking,changing approach in my workflow,making actual studies for my piece and taking time to construct the composition (that I actually changed few times as piece progresses)and finally i was feeling like I working whit you all like in some virtual studio :blush:.sorry that all off that changes, as much they helped me also took me time and I did't menage to render my piece as much as I wanted to and to fix and change some things that bother me but its still great experience all together.So, right on!I will fix those things in my spare time and cant wait for another Bloodsports challenge!thank you all for doing this

Ben

I really like the way you used the wolf to transition between the two environments.

Tooth

This is a really great concept and layout, well done!

Cairn

Very nice layout!
Id push the saturation of the peice color-wise a bit more
Also, the wolf head looks great! put this thought and work into the other animals as they come off very flat right now.
i think a secondary light source, maybe a blue to counter the orange glow you have right now, would help tremendously.

hope this helps!