Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Alex I'm 23 years old and am from Bucharest, Romania. I graduated ceramic arts department, and about a year ago I got an Intuos tablet and I want to get better at digital painting, and hopefully work in this industry.

I have a big problem,i can't draw daily,i just can't. I sit and watch tutorials and when i'm done, I have no idea where to start drawing.ANYWAY, I would like to improve my skills and learn from you great artists. It looks like this is a great place to do that and also make friends, because staying at home trying to study pretty much kills my social life. And sorry about my english.

Some of my work
P.S. the ceramic stuff are from college.

http://morpsz.deviantart.com/gallery/
Hey Alex, welcome to Crimson Daggers, i'm pretty new myself and not a big user of the page, but i would say your off to a good start pretty solid portraits etc on your deviant art, also don't tell yourself you can't get to draw everyday, because then you can't. I tell myself i can, but i never really get to do it, at least as much as i'd like too, i'd suggest always carry a sketchbook, and maybe design some standard assignments for yourself, also using a timer helps, because if i sit down and draw maybe 1-3 hours a day, then after that i can relax in myself and don't feel guilty, anyway welcome, and i also suggest you start a sketchbook in the forum :) welcome again
Hello All,I'm new here, experience much better to be a part of this group, wish i will understand some excellent stuff here and also discuss my information....