Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Tristan's Deathline II - Even Deadlier than Before!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so my first Deathline is closing up and now I'm setting new goals for the coming year. Short background info - I just graduated yesterday and I'll now have a few years available to pursue art as a career, full time. I'm living with my very supportive parents that will give me a place to call my home while I spend my days studying and working in freelance illustration. So I am very fortunate to be able to have the support to fully dedicate all my time to this without having other responsibilities weigh me down.

With this said I have some very large goals for 2014/15. Skill-wise I do expect to improve a ton but that goes hand in hand with the amount I study. I have setup a schedule that I will follow, ensuring that I spend time every day studying and improving. You can se it bellow. It takes up every day and I am aware that some days might need to be skipped to allow myself some social life every now and again and allow some leeway in case anything important happens or I want to take a vacation. But this is going to be the schedule I follow and this is what most of my weeks will look like.

So...

Deathline goal 1 - Follow my schedule

Deathline goal 2 - Allow time to work on portfolio pieces and get a few images done every month.

Deathline goal 3 - Take on the freelance work I get and balance it well with my study schedule.

Deathline goal 4 - Take care of myself. Physical health affects our performance and learning so being healthy will help a lot.

Deathline goal 5 - Make more friends with other artists and get deeper into the artistic community.

I now have all the time I could possibly need to fully follow my dreams and make them a reality. I am both exited and scarred for the road to come. This is the time to do something great and I'll make damn sure I don't miss this golden opportunity!

[attachment=51236]
if not . . . I will find you. I will kill you. I will eat you.
/fades into shadows
I'd expect nothing less...