Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: BlueBear's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ty for the awesome refs Nathan ^^, i looked with more attention to my ref folder and i wanna cry when i compare it to what u sent me xD.
Nice catapult man. Love the studies and Arctic Research. Keep rocking!
@caisne - Ty man! :)

more sketch studies from photo ref.
Awesome man ! Keep at it :)
Alright ,Alright, Alright ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiTaK3Fyj0k
and an update on the cartoony catapult i made .
That steel is looking good man, keep up the good work!
Ty for the feedback Mylqin .

I finally finished watching True Detective , i liked it as much as i did breaking bad , so i did some fan art ,i TRACED an image to make it , but it was still tons of fun to make, and if u haven't seen TD plz go watch it ! :D

I finally decided to try some environments for the first time , i found out i actually like doing them , i still have a lot to learn as in all the other aspects of my art , so crits on the environments would be greatly appreciated .

ty for stopping by :)
I have been doing some anatomy studies that i'll post later, meanwhile i leave here this char I'm working on for a draw or die challenge .
GET PUMPED AND MAKE ART GAINS !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW0hvMMR90c
Great study's. Love to see that sword and the giant taken to a finish.
Having some fun making my non-pussy version of shinji
back to work , crits are more than welcome
Nice mannnn ! Keep at it !

My only crit would be directed towards the last dude with the axe. The belt makes him look really flat because it doesn't follow the forms of the pecs and belly.
@Adrian : ty , ye i got bored of working on that guy eheh
A rugby project im working on , cc is welcome
Im not dead yet
yesterdays sketch
The military sketch with the 3 guys is a bit older but i thought i should post it too .
Keep going. You're making progress.

Cheers
Ty alot Aumes , ill keep doing my best to keep improving ^^

Sunday morning sketch , i was hearing some war stories on snipers so i decided to make my own sketch about it , also inspired by James Paick recent work , i couldnt quite decide how i was liked my sketch better .
Whoooaaa it's my first time seeing your sketchbook BlueBear! You've got great stuff here :D Subbed!
@Rshin thanks for the kind words ^^
Trying different stuff today , i might try to finish this one
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5