Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: CRIMSON CHOW #6 - The Giant FINALS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post your finals here!
(Refer to WIP thread for complete rules: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5798 )

-Only ONE submission per person
-You may vote for as many entries as you like
-Voting will remain open until Friday, November 21

Remember:
Deadline for submission is Sunday, November 16 @10pm GMT
[Image: Thegiant_JCORPUZ.jpg]
[Image: dfLMk4j.jpg?1]
Awesome entries so far!
Made a cheesy stone giant.
[Image: MfhLcrv.png?1]
great job guiz
I just realized was working on 120% zoom, so its time to save and close.
Some great stuff this week, I'll post some comments later today, got to get off the internet before I end up wasting time on youtube.
[attachment=59857]
Almost didn't finish this, because smash bros. : I
Not to happy with how it turned out but I still learned some stuff so Tongue

Really cool entries guys!
So much amazing work in this thread. I'm really blown away. My entry for this CHOW, can't wait for the next one :)

[attachment=59867]
This is technically my final image , but due to me being away on the final 4 days ,being super busy durin those 4 days and since im nowhere near my computer , i wasnt able to do a digital version of this picture .
I figured i might as well post it and see what you guys think of it , ill post on my sketchbook when i get the full finished version done
[Image: eDz0fhNl.jpg]

Ill remove this if im not allowed to have it up on here , but ill see if i can manage to get it replaced with the digital version tommorow
Unfortunately I didn't find the time to further work on my entry ( T_T ), but I love what everyone's come up with! Amazing stuff <3
My late take on this one. Again, great job everyone, and congrats to Homerid!
[Image: q6QmMJ2.jpg]