Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Seeking A Manga Art Partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some info on me
When I usually stay alone without parents or anyone, I work really well
As soon as someone gets there at home, my discipline just breaks, basically I come up with excuses ( I just feel like hiding that side of me and I want it to end )

So I'm looking for a friend who wants to push their fundamentals along with me and study a lot of manga

I'm free 24 X 7, till September 2015/later

Basically, we'll plan out our daily schedule.
We will also have weekly assignments/goals (realistic ones, nothing unrealistic)

Manga studies will be studies like analyzing, understanding pages from manga and breaking them down, not blind copying.
And trying to build muscle memory (more importantly)

I have a screenshot folder which we can use for that so we don't waste our time searching for reference material. 
I've collected a lot (trust me)

We will be posting every alternate day on Crimson Daggers forums and such or once in 3 days at least.
But we will be meeting up everyday on hangout.

We will remind each other of our goals and studies and motivate and push each other this way.
Family, friends etc won't be used as excuses for slacking since both of us will be present.

Requirements:
-No life needed
-Must be available 12 hours a day, 7 days a week

We'll be meeting daily on hangout and keep sketching like crazy :)

Lunchtimes, we'll talk about manga/discuss etc/watch something for a change of pace