Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: SUP ERRRBody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, just want to check in and say whats good or whateva!?

I've known of the Crimson Daggers for a while now (2010) back when the CD forum was live on CA.org. I used to post on there often just trying to improve while realizing how much college (FCUK AI) didn't prepare me for what was needed to be proficient in the industry. I'm not going drag this on too long but, I'm up to my neck in debt and having to take on random jobs on and off since then (starting another one tomorrow), to make ends meet has kept discouraging me to fully realize my potential for a while.

I want to change that more now than ever. Looking to get back on the saddle once again and attempt to focus harder to improve myself, dissolve my bad habits, and start getting work in the art field while being happy and enjoying it along the way. So i'm here just looking for a push in the right direction, and to join a community again being surrounded by some awesome pplz. Thanks for stopping thru. I'll be setting up my sketchbook soon.
Hey PrinceG, Welcome back then! Sounds like a tough situation man, debt sucks big time, but you know what, CONGRATULATIONS are in order. You've already taken the important first step of deciding to change things up.

You have the power, and the Daggers will be here to support you when you need it. I've been on this forum for a few years I guess, and in that time I have never found another place like it.

So get things up and running, get the sketchbook going, check out some of the threads around and let's see what you got!

Catch ya on the shoutbox (don't be shy) and around the way soon.
:)