Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: OFFLINE ART GROUP IN GRAZ, AUTRIA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In case there´s anyone from Graz on this forum, I´d invite you to start up an art group in which we´d have regular physical meetings. We´d do plein air painting, figure drawing and all that. So if you´re interested, please leave a comment or even better, write me a mail to [email protected]

If you happen to know artists from this area, I´d appreciate it if you asked them about it too!

Looking forward to meeting new folks!
(11-27-2015, 05:00 AM)meguskus Wrote: [ -> ]In case there´s anyone from Graz on this forum, I´d invite you to start up an art group in which we´d have regular physical meetings. We´d do plein air painting, figure drawing and all that. So if you´re interested, please leave a comment or even better, write me a mail to [email protected]

If you happen to know artists from this area, I´d appreciate it if you asked them about it too!

Looking forward to meeting new folks!

If you cannot find anyone I would enjoy having some assistance in the upcoming months with a semi-offline art group session tool. You get to come and go as you please!