Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: FINALS! - Bloodsports 8 - Choose Your Own Adventure!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FULL BLOODSPORTS 8 Description here!

Post your final images in here for all to see!

Please send submissions to:
[email protected]

Deadline: 5pm est, Friday, April 6th via

[Image: fatwizardconnynordlund.jpg]

DannO

[Image: Shazaarfinaleesm.jpg]

SINED

[Image: denisgualtieribs8.jpg]

jkayrouz

Here is my final image for the Bloodsport 8. Great fun.

John

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2195]
Here is my final submission for Shazaar - Overweight Wizard.
first effort towards concept art .

[Image: WIzard.jpg]

Hey guys looking good so far everyone. Here's my Wolf Blitzer. I didn't have much time I could spend on this so it's not finished yet. It was good fun though, I look forward to seeing everyone else's pictures.

[Image: wolfblitzer03.jpg]
SINED: Such an awesome idea!

Here's my entry D:
[Image: wolfblitzerfinalCA.jpg]

KyleScary

Great work everybody.
SINED - Guuuugh. Nice work.
Sam - Killing it as always.

This is what I came up with, still want to spend some more time cleaning it up, still lookin pretty unfinished. :( sad face.

[Image: WolfBlitzer.jpg]
Excellent work guys!! But I miss some of the entries (Alex, Jaan, Nimao, etc.)

Here's mine

[Image: bs8poster_isra-acfb.jpg]

Elektroschnitz3l

So this is unfortunately my final. Made another artwork, but then my photoshop trolled me with having saving problems and my whole image was a black background-layer with some kind of red texture. So I spent my last few moments 'til deadline with making a completely new picture for Shazaar. So this is how far I came with speed and hectic music and... enjoy :) Had a much of fun, even with this little... problem. Looking forward for Bloodsports Challenge 9

[Image: bloodsports_8_final_by_elektroschnitz3l-d4vcdcu.jpg]

Giant Panda

Awesome entries so far! Isra-ac and Sam.. Y U 2 KICK SO MUCH ASS D:

Anyway, here's mine!

[Image: wolfblitzerz.jpg]

Lee

Nice entries so far! Here's mine. This one was super fun!

[Image: wolf-blitzer-2.jpg]

ciaphas

Hey guys,

Here is my entry. I'll finish it in a few days, still needs a few touch-ups.

[Image: WolfBlitzer.jpg]

ZhouRules

Hello. This is my first Bloodsports entry. I'm pretty sure I turned it in late because I got the timezones mixed up. I've only just discovered Crimson Daggers a month ago and already I've learned more than any classes I've paid for. In this bloodsports alone I learned more doing it than any freelance illustration I've done, AND I had a lot of fun with it. So I'll definitely be doing more. All the entries I see are great. I'm excited to do more with the Crimson Daggers in the future!

[Image: Picture17.png]
Great challenge, really open ended. My "final" isn’t near finished, I'm sorry my son has been ill. Its more of an underpainting with no real rendering, or lightsource. I am trying to abandon my crutch, linework, and define things more with shape and tone. Hopefully you get a smile when you see where I was going with the character, kind of archie meets oversexed teenwolf.

[Image: Wolf_Blitzer_Cover_003_LoRes.jpg]

Nele Klumpe

Uhhh forgot to post this here, too :D

[Image: shazaar_RZ_Web_medium.jpg]
Finally got around to finishing it.

[Image: fatwiz_wip04.jpg]
I didn't actually submit as I wasn't happy with where i got to with this...time restraints (had 1 day) blah blah blah...this is as far as i got. Crit is still welcome though it is unfinished! Thanks

[Image: bloodsports_8___shalazar_the_obese_wizar...4vvvnk.jpg]
Here's my Shazaar piece. Unfortunately I didn't make the deadline :( I'm going to work hard to make the next one!

[Image: shazaar-wip8.jpg]
Pages: 1 2