Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Unable to read my Private Messages due to "Internal SQL error"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! The last few times I've visited CD, I've been unable to open any of my private messages. When I click on them, I get an error screen saying something about being unable to continue due to an "internal SQL error". I put attached a screenshot of this below. Am I the only person experiencing this? Or is this an internal problem at CD? Is it going to be fixed? I keep track of some my favorite SBs through PM notifications, so this is kind of totally annoying. Also, I won't be able to reply to anyone who PMs me because I literally can't open their messages.

Hoping this issue is resolved soon!
I don't have this problem. You should notify Dennis.
Who is Dennis and how do I notify him? I'm guessing he is the guy who takes care of technical issues on CD, but I do not know how to report these issues. I'll dig into it though, thanks for the advice.

BTW, I noticed I only have the issue on newer PMs, not older ones I already read a while ago. Maybe something is wrong with the latest notifications? But I'll leave the techie stuff to Dennis.
Dennis is the forum admin. His name appears red
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/user-1.html
I'll check this out and let you know Sagittarius.

Does it work now?
Yes, it does, thank you so much Dennis! It's all better now.

BTW, you have a badass SB, keep it up bro. Subbed and following with instant PM notifications that now work. :^D Post them new arts maaaaaaan.