Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: BrushNoir CC 2 WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thats a cool spider man! Ohh and the skecthes are nice too, looking forward to the final.
Really liking those hat designs, especially that one in the bottom left. If you're going for elegance, that reminds me of a swan~
Great Hunter sketches!So you use that spidernan as a mannequin? His joints move, right? I want to buy some cheap small wooden mannequin for reference.
Thanks all!
@neopatogen Yeah I can pretty much bend him the way I want, even his fingers bend. I have the wooden one aswell but for me it does not really work.
Started the linedrawing ^^

[attachment=84194]
Nice! do watch out for the figures proportion the head is a bit small, looking forward to the finished one.
@Hobitt Yep thanks, some things are off and will be fixed up to the level I can hehe.

WIP 2 lines pretty much done, should be able to start painting it.

[attachment=84305]
holy big giant head batman!
XD Keep it going man, you're doing good!
Nice, very cool scene! Almost like Bloodborne has a mother brain.
Oh god the nematoad statues!! Hahaha I love them!! And that face... hng, I would not want to walk in on that.
that head looks soo cool man! can't wait to see how it'll turn out
Thank you all! Much appreciate it. Here is WIP 3

[attachment=84359]
WIP 4, changing/fixing few things along the way.

[attachment=84399]
Looks creepy! I'd add more structure and form shadows to the monsters face.
@Adam Lina I tried that now.

I think I'm pretty much done at this point

[attachment=84450]
SOrry to say it man...your previous update was much more readable. Bring back some of those silhouettes because they indicate depth better. Also differentiate the character from his background a little more...he blends in a lot. Also try and get a bit of material differentiation in there.. Good luck
@Amit Dutta Thanks for pointing that out!

Made some adjustments trying to fix it.

[attachment=84467]
Powerful comp! love it!!
I really like how your final turned out man! It's a creepy ass comp, really bloodborne!

I think the perspective of the pedestals on the left could use some TLC, but yeah, smashed it!
@kazenodino Thank you! :D
@smrr Thanks alot! Sorry to ask, but what's TLC? *shameface*
Pages: 1 2 3