Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: My Sketchbooksss+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
That sketch looks nice already but maybe try pushing it by being a bit slower and more deliberate with your pencil strokes :) that way they will wrap way better around the form and it will look way more 3d wohooo!
(04-03-2017, 12:07 AM)NoodleInBox Wrote: [ -> ]That sketch looks nice already but maybe try pushing it by being a bit slower and more deliberate with your pencil strokes :) that way they will wrap way better around the form and it will look way more 3d wohooo!

Thank you .
Studying with tuturila from pinterest
I made it too dark , but I see my problems and the most important thing is I can see form 

Перечертил , но я вижу свои ошибки и самое главное я чувствую форму )
Trying a little copy
Brush plus ink
I recently finished a sketchbook in which i`d been drawing only Poses . And i`ve dicided to switch it to digital drawing. And it was the best idea, because now i need to transfer all my knowledge to grahic tablet skill.
Congrats t finishing your sketchbook! Its always so great to have something completely done :P oh and switchting it to digital is a good decision. Your control over your graphic tablet will increase much faster that way! Keep rocking
(04-18-2017, 08:43 PM)NoodleInBox Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats t finishing your sketchbook! Its always so great to have something completely done :P oh and switchting it to digital is a good decision. Your control over your graphic tablet will increase much faster that way! Keep rocking
ThANK YOU BRO)
Finally! NEXT POINT 200h
Drawing... nothing special for today
My clumsy speedpaint
QP nothing special sorry
Hello !
Unfortunatly, i need to dicrease my drawing hours , the reasons is too much project have to be done for Academy ,where i am studying. So, now i am drawing only 3 hours/day /what gives 21hours in a week(which isridiculously small). But i do not refuse my goal t be an Concept Artist and so on. For now , my routine consist of Sclupture`s head or head parts drawing about 1 hour. Quick poses 30 min. 30 min for learning from anatomy book. 10min for Drawing arms and feet each 30 sec long , when i achive the 10,000 in sum i will increase amount of time to 1 min for one image. 30min How to Draw book by Scott Robertson.And speed painitng 10 min.
If you have something to say i always open for suggestion. All work that i posted in this reply are in process , i did not finish them, except the speed painting . (Yes for now it looks ugly , but only for now)
QP and H&F
Keep working on value
Your dedication is great! Keep rocking you are an inspiration <3
Some of my creepy stuff . need to countinue the studyung:D
Quickly drafts
a few dailies...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16