Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: My Sketchbooksss+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Some new stuff
Poses
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Something crossed my mind  /// and I called it "The Goat"[/font]
I love the masked character concept and the sketches that got you there. It would be cool to hear some words on your process and how you feel about him dude. Also loving all the studies you got going on.
Playing around
(11-10-2017, 02:13 PM)KBarr Wrote: [ -> ]I love the masked character concept and the sketches that got you there. It would be cool to hear some words on your process and how you feel about him dude. Also loving all the studies you got going on.

Thank you )
This is very nice bro, your way of making characters is really interesting. I too want to know more about this dude, tell his story :) Remember to do ultra loose gestures from time to time. Your proportions and structure are very nice dude but a little flow can be nice for future characters and figures.

All in all, I like the progress! I hope you get somewhere with this someday bro
(11-22-2017, 01:03 PM)AfricanVoodoo Wrote: [ -> ]This is very nice bro, your way of making characters is really interesting. I too want to know more about this dude, tell his story :) Remember to do ultra loose gestures from time to time. Your proportions and structure are very nice dude but a little flow can be nice for future characters and figures.

All in all, I like the progress! I hope you get somewhere with this someday bro

Thank you , I promise from now write stories , thank you.
Studying anatomy (no story that is)
Testing one brush , that increases value brightness each time you touch it+ small sketch of my beloved girl
Trying to get better at drawing robot ////
I am learning book "How to Draw" by  Scott Robertson , course "Dynamic Sketching" by Peter Han. Still struggle with value. Finish work on robot.(I am just tired of it)
So,here`s my alien`s head design. Yeah, it`s kinda unfinished, i lost interest in it
Learning Fom
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Tongue RUS//ENG[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Учебная работа - 00[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Study - 00[/font]
RUS//ENG

Учебная работа - 00
Study - 00
Study-02
Study-03
Study - 04

Yeah, yeah failed a bit with lighting, i know/
Study - 05