Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: I'm new here, here's my sketchbook :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, an introduction of myself :)
Hello
I'm turning 16 in January, and I am a fan of many things--namely anime, cartoons, disney..(animations are amazing), utaite, other music, games, etc.
I'm Korean and I listen to a little kpop, but I'm not that into it.
I don't really follow any artists because I want to discover my own style of drawing or coloring and I want to avoid unintentionally copying someone else's art style.
I love to just think about things--sometimes dark thoughts, sometimes ideas for stories, sometimes both :^D
I plan to turn these thoughts into animations or webcomics or something. But I have no experience with animations.
I love chatting and company is nice but I tend to be awkward.. or say too many useless things.. :I
I love animals too.
Scottish folds are adorable.
So are pinschers.

These are in order from older to most recent,, I can take criticism, feel free to shower me with them. just please, remember these are sketches they're not meant to be perfect or anything even remotely close to being complete. ;v;
[attachment=94421]
I love drawing; I can do it for hours without feeling bored. I'm sure many people who draw can relate to that. But I have trouble starting, even though I do love it. Plus I'm slow. I do get a little frustrated when they don't turn out the way I wanted them to.
(I used a reference pic for the handsome westerner)
[attachment=94422]
I just want to share my art, possibly meet someone who can relate to me that I can relate to, and be motivated to draw more
[attachment=94423]
As you can see I don't have much of a style and I don't color my sketches lol
[attachment=94424]
I really should start coloring my sketches to practice
[attachment=94427]
I'm sorry about the baldies and the poor excuses of sketches and the large empty spaces of unused canvas that had the potential to be filled with something.
Hey ardey welcome to CD!
You are off to a great start. I really like how you are experimenting with different styles. i would love to see some more full bodies from you to see where you are at. Other than that very nice : ) looking forward for more.
Yes welcome to Crimson Daggers Ardey :).

Those are some nice sketches there.

If you want to improve your figure drawing irrespective of style, I'd recommend Proko's YouTube channel:

https://m.youtube.com/user/ProkoTV

Keep going and good luck!
(12-10-2016, 03:03 AM)Artloader Wrote: [ -> ]Yes welcome to Crimson Daggers Ardey :).

Those are some nice sketches there.

If you want to improve your figure drawing irrespective of style, I'd recommend Proko's YouTube channel:

https://m.youtube.com/user/ProkoTV

Keep going and good luck!

Nice to meet you!
Thank you for introducing me to a great channel.
(12-09-2016, 10:24 AM)NoodleInBox Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ardey welcome to CD!
You are off to a great start. I really like how you are experimenting with different styles. i would love to see some more full bodies from you to see where you are at. Other than that very nice : ) looking forward for more.

Thank you for the feedback!

[attachment=94693]
[attachment=94694]

I'll try to improve my anatomy