Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: hiya :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, hows it going ? been lurkin for a while figured id nut up and start posting. Im 26, from the UK been drawing for a lil while & wanna do this kinda thing as a job. I'm hoping that i can make that a reality soon-ish, uh think thats all i have to say lol its nice to meet all of you :) 

Thanks,
Alex
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Toadsage Alex!

Good to see another UK bod on here :).

I wish you luck on your quest to achieve your dream.

I encourage you to start up a sketchbook thread and share your pilgrimage with us :).
Have you tried looking for jobs? What does the art landscape look like over there?

Oh. And welcome to the Crimson Daggers.
hey Alex, you can do it..do it
no idea what stage your'e at, but if you need any help feel free to give us a shout
(07-18-2017, 07:35 AM)Artloader Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Crimson Daggers Toadsage Alex!

Good to see another UK bod on here :).

I wish you luck on your quest to achieve your dream.

I encourage you to start up a sketchbook thread and share your pilgrimage with us :).

Thank you ! Thanks yeah i will :D
(07-20-2017, 12:20 AM)John Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried looking for jobs? What does the art landscape look like over there?

Oh. And welcome to the Crimson Daggers.

Hey John and thanks ! here and there but ive not been as proactive as i perhaps should be really but im currently making a portfolio at the moment so hopefully ill have some stuff in there thats decent/ respectable enough to send to some folks. cheers :D
(07-20-2017, 05:44 AM)xelfereht Wrote: [ -> ]hey Alex, you can do it..do it
no idea what stage your'e at, but if you need any help feel free to give us a shout

Thanks man ! :D. Yeah neither do i tbh lol thats partly why i joined the forum as need to get an idea of wether im even good enough at the mo to warrant sending a portfolio to anyone etc lol. cheers
Nice to meet you man! You can do it! Let's make our dreams come true LOL