Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Someone be my friend... will pay $$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
short and sweet i started getting serious with my art about 2 months ago when i decided i wanted to learn to draw the figure ( i thought this just meant learning anatomy )

since then i learned what form actually meant, about lighting, perspective, drawing in 3d space and at least heard most of the other terms. So i pretty much realised i have no idea how to draw correctly. I picked up a loomis book and now im studying my butt off to try and get my art up to a good enough standard that i could be a concept artist in the future. I'm 20 years old and im starting pretty much from scratch !

Jaku

Hi Jerry!
I encourage you to hard work and do not give up! There's no other way to learn!! :)
(05-14-2012, 04:57 AM)Jaku Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jerry!
I encourage you to hard work and do not give up! There's no other way to learn!! :)

Thanks jaume :) i just looked at your portfolio ! really nice work. I have been drawing and studying my brains out. Im so excited to get better, I look at Dave R's work and my jaw hits the ground at everything he does, Even his quick paintovers