Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My name is Kaitlin, and I used to be a member of Conceptart.org. My username there iirc was IioiI. I discovered Crimson Daggers by searching for a character design generator on Google. I found Crimson Daggers and discovered that it is an art forum. I've been looking for one since Conceptart.org dissolved into cyberspace. 

My goal here is to get better than I am now. Way better. Some of my favourite concept artists/ illustrators are: Ji-hyun Ro, Toshiaki Takayama, Jungmin Jin, Zeroing, Cashile, and Daeho Cha. I would like to be as good as them someday. My dream is to be a concept artist specializing in character design or an illustrator.
Welcome aboard! Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself. Quite a few conceptart.org refugees have found their way here. I was looking for a conceptart.org replacement myself.

Is that a TERA character in your avatar? I played that game non-stop when it came out.
Hello Pubic Enemy!

She is from TERA, she's my high elf gunner. I love that game. It inspired me to get into art again after a long break.
Hello & welcome Nirenia, I also used to be a member of conceptart.org, now that it's shut down this is definitely the best option. I also want to become a whole lot better myself, I hope you achieve your goals and accomplish your dreams. Also Tera is pretty cool, played that a bit myself a while back. I think it was actually Warcraft and the art of warcraft books growing up that inspired me to get into art.
Hello Zarkatos!

I see quite a few people from conceptart.org have come here. I hope you achieve your goals and accomplish your dreams too :) I find the concept art from MMORPGs is very inspiring, Aion has some nice stuff too.
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Nirenia!

What an obscure way of finding your way here! Did you ever find a character design generator in the end?

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!
Hello Artloader!

I found this character generator http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1063

Thank you :)