Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: choco sktechbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here my studies begin, my studies that I am uploading are from this year 2020 since the beginning of this year and at the beginning of September, some were lost and others I really did not want to upload them
some studies
studies
more studies
Try to make you image fit the crimson dagger format for example in the #4 post last image it impossible to understand because it just way to small to be zoom at.You got an interesting way of studying but i feel it overwhelming if you don't give your viewer a description to help use better understand what were your goal your not giving us something that is in small chunk enough for us to digest and give you critic... maybe your only posting in here to archieve your stuff but it still not in the right scale for you to read your own note i would argue.

If you care about critic try to think about how you present thing because right now i think your doing yourself a disservice.
(09-25-2020, 04:57 AM)choco-flan Wrote: [ -> ]more studies
(09-25-2020, 05:32 AM)darktiste Wrote: [ -> ]Try to make you image fit the crimson dagger format for example in the #4 post last image it impossible to understand because it just way to small to be zoom at.You got an interesting way of studying but i feel it overwhelming if you don't give your viewer a description to help use better understand what were your goal your not giving us something that is in small chunk enough for us to digest and give you critic... maybe your only posting in here to archieve your stuff  but it still not in the right scale for you to read your own note i would argue.

If you care about critic try to think about how you present thing because right now i think your doing yourself a disservice.
heck, I don't know what happened, but I can't delete or edit it either, it's really a bit difficult because those files are too compressed in jpg.
they have been long studies, that's why I decided to change my format to generally shorter studies
sorry I'm not used to posting on forums

Could you give me a suggestion, I really don't know what to do?
(09-25-2020, 05:54 AM)choco-flan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2020, 05:32 AM)darktiste Wrote: [ -> ]Try to make you image fit the crimson dagger format for example in the #4 post last image it impossible to understand because it just way to small to be zoom at.You got an interesting way of studying but i feel it overwhelming if you don't give your viewer a description to help use better understand what were your goal your not giving us something that is in small chunk enough for us to digest and give you critic... maybe your only posting in here to archieve your stuff  but it still not in the right scale for you to read your own note i would argue.

heck, I don't know what happened, but I can't delete or edit it either, it's really a bit difficult because those files are too compressed in jpg.
they have been long studies, that's why I decided to change my format to generally shorter studies
sorry I'm not used to posting on forums

Could you give me a suggestion, I really don't know what to do?
Crop part of the study in a fashion that would make sense and use a good resolution and image size.Of course it create more thing to upload but atleast we can more easly refer to certain part of your study instead of trying to describe lenghtly which part we are trying to critic.You can also try preview post if you want to understand the format you want to present your image in without necessarly having to post them so you can tweak your image quality and format.One final advise would be to check other people sketchbook and see how the go about presenting there artwork or study and what are the format they use you can even leave them private message if you have question for them...
Vaya con los estudios! Enorme dedicación.
I was impressed with how well it is organized and I have seen on Pinterest a few of the originals you are studying from, it looks spot on! I can only say keep it up! If you have personal work you would want crits or opinions about it I'll be around. What are the goals/milestones you would like to reach?
(09-25-2020, 03:31 PM)Rotohail Wrote: [ -> ]Vaya con los estudios! Enorme dedicación.
I was impressed with how well it is organized and I have seen on Pinterest a few of the originals you are studying from, it looks spot on! I can only say keep it up! If you have personal work you would want crits or opinions about it I'll be around. What are the goals/milestones you would like to reach?
thanks i need more improve
How would you say you score when it come to study vs application?What pourcentage is study and what is the pourcentage of application of those study to personal work?

From my own perspective from what is posted so far it seem like there alot more of study and perhaps not enough application so i am wondering if you retain much of what your learning.You seem to have really clean study which to me seem like your might be to concern about the quality of them which seem unnecessary to a certain degre.In my opinion it your personal work that should look polish you can get away with more rough study the important is the insight you gain.But some time study are about accuracy in those case quality is more important.All i am trying to share here is that there is a time for accuracy and there is a time where your problem solving and taking note and that doesn't necessarly mean it as to perfect.

Maybe what i am trying to utlmately say is it would be nice to see some personal piece to see if your study are paying off and to help you use those personal piece to inform you about where to go next in term of study.Not just study for what seem to lead to more study.
Excellent amount of studies! I'm really impressed by your dedication! I hope it can all come together into a finished illustration or similar! :)
Your studies are awesome. pretty impressive drawing skill!
When you click on a picture, it zooms it in to full size, so the format it's in isn't that bad. But there's a lot going on, so it might be better appreciated if you cut each picture into four or so and uploaded them separately. But yeah awesome work. I'm jealous of your anatomy knowlege