Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Daggers to Heaven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hello everyone.[/font][/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm a 19 yo female art student living in a dystopian country.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I tried choosing a cool username, but you can call me Yen if that's better[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm very absorbed by my academic future for the reason that it's the only viable option to find a community of dedicated artists IRL. And that I'm completely obsessed with it.. Blushing[/font]

I don't make for the best person to hold  a casual conversation with, I usually have trouble talking about day to day subjects with ease, so I tend to talk about art-related topics with art-infatuated people when I get the time.

I enjoy realistic paintings more than anything, but I find traditional illustrations equally interesting. Although I'm currently going through a more experimental phase to make solid career decisions :0

Pardon me if I've skimped over any introduction etiquette. I hope we become the best of partners and get along.

Kind regards
Welcome,

hope you get a boost of what you need from hanging around here
welcome to reach out if you need help with any stuff
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Yen!

You've come to the right place if you want to talk art with art-infatuated people!

Looking forward to sharing the art journey with you!
Welcome!
I just joined a few days ago but I can tell you that this is probably
the best community for really improving your art. :D

Keep u the grind.
Welcome to this little art-infatuated corner of the web, you should fit right in! :)
Welcome to the Crimson Daggers community! I certainly hope you will enjoy your stay here and grow and learn with us! :)