Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: help with the overall project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if you just need the .psd or the .jpg but here is the .jpg. this drawing is from one of the challenges on this site. the creature generator. I would love a critique on my piece. [attachment=119750]
It dark value on dark value for me which doesn't make this read sucessful.I also i am not a fan of the camera angle either we have no indication if in water or on the ground so the background is a problem to.Also it kinda big in size so it would be interesting to see element you could incorporate to help us get a better sense of the object inside your image.

I do like the texture on it skin i gotta say.
(01-13-2021, 05:58 AM)darktiste Wrote: [ -> ]It dark value on dark value for me which doesn't make this read sucessful.I also i am not a fan of the camera angle either we have no indication if in water or on the ground so the background is a problem to.Also it kinda big in size so it would be interesting to see element you could incorporate to help use get a better sense of the object inside your image.

I do like the texture on it skin i gotta say.
thank you for the feedback.