Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Crimson CHOW #35 - Battle-dragon Mechanic - FINALS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crimson Character of the Week #35
»Battle-dragon Mechanic«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Saturday, April 9th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
I present Dingle the famed Dragon Mechanic of 2nd Division Fire Squadron. 

“He may walk with a limp and stink like a troll, but his skills with these beasts run down to his soul,
For Dingle the fixer has only one goal, pluck the arrows and spears and seal the hole”

[attachment=125151]
Great work CBinns. It makes me think of one of Santa's elves gone to Hell. I enjoyed finding all the little touches like the missing finger and the lil' girly picture on his sack.

Send me another theme and brief when you get a chance, no rush.
(04-10-2022, 10:01 PM)Pubic Enemy Wrote: [ -> ]Great work CBinns. It makes me think of one of Santa's elves gone to Hell. I enjoyed finding all the little touches like the missing finger and the lil' girly picture on his sack.

Send me another theme and brief when you get a chance, no rush.

Cheers Dude! He certainly does gives off the Santa elf vibe ha! Not gonna lie I wish we could get a few more takers and see what all these talented artists on CD can conjure up, but no biggie I’m enjoying myself either way :)

Roll on the next brief and let’s go!