Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Paginas y MAS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi. I'll be sharing some pages from various sketchbooks, late 2019-now, for my thread. I mainly work traditionally.
Mostly figure, but here's a copy from a Jan Fyt painting, 'Still Life with a Red Curtain' from a museum. The bunnies below are from life.
[attachment=125208]
The values and cross-hatching are looking great! Definitely dig the vibe of that sketchbook page!
Most of my figure work are from live sessions. Here's a fav model of mine.
Thanks man @Zorrentos
Have a great weekend y'all!
Your sense of sculpting the form with your cross hatching is great! The volume of the figures totally come through!
Gesture and some 20s I think.
Life Drawing
Same model from the night I believe...
As usual very very good sketches and life drawings! Any plans to produce some color artworks?
@Zorrentos I'm currently working on a painting commission since last Summer. I've dabbled with some color studies as I moved my way to up the final canvas. I've mainly been drawing before that with 'some' digital colored commissions too.
Various poses/gestures
Your sense of line, proportions and shade are fabulous.
Another personal favorite model :)
(05-02-2022, 08:25 AM)Dominicque Wrote: [ -> ]Your sense of line, proportions and shade are fabulous.

Wow thanks! Proportion is something I'm improving on. It was hell to learn. >_<
Quick sketches of the same model.
Quickie and long
Reclining ones are so hard sometimes! >_<
Hats and Cane
Sal and Kat
Some life drawing from a sketch group hangout I frequented pre-pandemic and a male model. ;P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8