Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: OG-san's Existential Crisis (Adult and NSFW warning)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The month is also over :(

I have been so busy at work lately I have been just exhausted  Sad  It all good though, just been working on stuff day by day. I treat art like a second job so I decided to find a new hobby. I recently got into pokemon TCG again and it been great getting out the house more and joining my local community. 

I also recently expanded my Kenichi Yoshida collection and bought a digital painting magazine from 2010 that feature some of his process (with some other really cool artists). It came with a DVD that has more steps and some of them give the PSDs for the pieces which is really cool.  Thumbs_up
(01-17-2023, 08:33 AM)OG-SAN Wrote: [ -> ]and here we are in 2023. 

I am currently working on some fan art for a friend.

Here's an update. I really have to kick it into gear and sit down to get this close to finished. The dead line is February 6th D:
Really well done sketch and linework with your latest! The poses are very nicely done, very dynamic. Looking forward to seeing it developed further!
Eh, too bad you're not working on the comic anymore. Maybe another comic, later? Have you ever considered making this your job?
If you're interested in Yoshida Kenichi, Melon Books has a bunch of art books by him. (I live in Japan, so I don't know if they ship overseas tho)

https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/search/sear...5%E4%B8%80
Pages: 1 2