Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Howdy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a hobbyist, but i've been really into art since i was a kid. Going into my 30's it's nice to rekindle my old hobbies especially with all the other creative stuff i'm doing in-between engineering classes. Was in the Army National Guard for 8 years, got an associates in Industrial Electrical and now i'm trying to draw stuff from my book/tabletop series and figured this was a good place to come to for feedback.

One day i hope to pull off the same kinda work as Ronald Wong of aviation painting fame, Andrew Jones (Metroid Prime's concept artist) and RBT Designer from Deviant Art (that man's stuff is insane)
Welcome, Zalseon!
Please create your sketchbook thread and let's discuss your tabletop, its concepts, and the drawing and painting techniques to achieve your goal.
(04-10-2023, 12:09 PM)Leo Ki Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Zalseon!
Please create your sketchbook thread and let's discuss your tabletop, its concepts, and the drawing and painting techniques to achieve your goal.

heyo! sorry i took so long to reply, school was probably the hardest quarter i've had of my college career, i'll post that sketchbook, and if you wanna discuss that table top still lemme know!