Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: BrotherOstavia's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(12-31-2012, 12:45 AM)BrotherOstavia Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. Trying to upload things while being busy as hell again, so no fancy stuff here. Started my first painting using pics and testing some zbrush.

hahahaha "close enough" XD
Back to the sketchbook guys. Some quick warm ups and a present for a friend.
those last two mechs are awesome mate, the "mars" picture is cool too.
I always loved the way you texture and that clean, sharp rendering.
Thank you Eduardo! More quick stuff done today.
Stuff done while in the hangout.
(01-10-2013, 11:21 PM)BrotherOstavia Wrote: [ -> ]Stuff done while in the hangout.

like it so far john,

you pushing it to final?
(01-11-2013, 01:12 AM)iggytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013, 11:21 PM)BrotherOstavia Wrote: [ -> ]Stuff done while in the hangout.

like it so far john,

you pushing it to final?

Thanks man!

I don't think so, seems like the standard mech I usually draw, bit uninteresting for a full render but I'm thinking on starting a new one with more organic shapes.
Some stuff I did in hangouts.
Such cool stuff man. Really like your sketches, just a ton of really cool designs. Nice one :)
Thanks Jake! had some time today and did this for the lulz.
CD needs a brotherostavia styled mentorship on vehicle design stat!

I always love gawking at your mechs dude.

Do you have any good resources on design that you can spill on us?
(02-08-2013, 12:56 AM)Mr. Toodles Wrote: [ -> ]CD needs a brotherostavia styled mentorship on vehicle design stat!

I always love gawking at your mechs dude.

Do you have any good resources on design that you can spill on us?

Thanks Matt! I still don't have a clear idea about my work process so no mentorships yet.

My main inspiration comes from this website: http://conceptrobots.blogspot.com/ and of course, you can check this small thread I did here: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1222.html
Cool sketchbook, maaaan!)
Impressive sketchbook. This last work that is on your avatar is amazing I really like the values you use in your paintings.
Also thank you for comment and suggestion, I'll work on it.
Thank you guys! Here's more random stuff I keep sharing with you people.
More stuff.
good stuff Brother, like the Last Man Standing piece that you did

Banth

(02-16-2013, 09:39 AM)BrotherOstavia Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys! Here's more random stuff I keep sharing with you people.
Loving those 1970's style suits, man.
Thanks guys. I think I'll leave this fanart as it is and start something new and more interesting.

More stuff:
More stuff:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15