hELL YES
Nice figures! The anatomy for the guy looks a bit off- maybe the head is slightly too big? Otherwise, I love the colors.

NoodleInBox - thank u <3 I paint still lifes directly in color, but my thought process is always directed at values.. Like I don't care that much about hues, just determine if it's colder or warmer than the surrounding area. I'd say that it's really important to start very zoomed out, get the overall value relationships right, and gradually zoom in while adding more nd more details. If u get the values right, it'll look great no matter the hues
Axrel - oh damn it really is too big, thanks for pointing that out. tfw ur a retard at anatomy lmao

the still life is a disaster bc satured colors are really damn hard to work with :// also tried to apply the sculpture study.. I accidentally made him look 20 years older

Attached Files Image(s)

hello!

I like the last still life, nice colors and I think you did good with the saturation. My favorite element is the orange, specially the way the texture is portrayed. Maybe you could push one of the still life further in rendering?
Keep going with the structure practice, You seem to be doing really good with the studies.
All I can say is keep it up!!!
Ohh that still life looks awesome! You painted the orange very well :)

VoodooMama - oh thank you, I'm glad you like it. tbh ur right about more detailed still lifes, it's just that they take so damn long. But it's really good for undesranding texture and all that, so I'm gonna implement your advice for sure

Axrel - thanks thanks :~~))

Attached Files Image(s)

Good work on the new study mang. You nailed the colors on the character on the last imagination piece. It would be cool to see you finish that one up.

I would love feedback on my Sketchbook
kvSketch - thanks pal :--) I don't think I'll be able to finish it bc I'm already too tired of it haha

Attached Files Image(s)

New studies look awesome. Where are you??? Moooreee :D. You seem to be able to make readable images well, but I'd suggest focusing further on your edge work imagine those slick abs if you took it slower and nailed em haha.

I would love feedback on my Sketchbook