Death cont.
Hello, CrimsonDaggers!

Recently was asked by another user to join the forum. (I thought I already had an account registered here, but I can’t find it out, so registered new acc.)
Good to see the forum alive! After conceptart.org went offline last year, it was an end of an era…

I’ve been posting work elsewhere at www.cfsl.net/ (café salé) forum since 2010 – in pursuit of animation and illustration.
At the end of 2019, CFSL was hacked and the site went down. The site is still under maintenance and is being moved to a new forum – so I hope to continue at CrimsonDaggers and share studies for a project I am working on.

(The art direction for the project is actually a better fit here, so it's an ideal time to create a sketchbook thread and start a journal/archive here.)
For continuity; here is my sketchbook at cfsl forum: https://www.cfsl.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=81339

— after posting sketchbooks at conceptart.org for a while back in 2008 – It was impossible not to hear about the Crimson Daggers study group. I remember the livestreams, but did not connect because the internet was really bad then. Hahaha.

Shout out to Dan and Dave and everyone over the years in the forum community!
Hey dude, welcome to Crimson Daggers!

Some really nice anatomy studies in your cfsl thread :).

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Welcome welcome welcome!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hey, glad you finally came over, Skull :) Welcome!
Not sure how I'll split my comments from your posting thread to your C&C thread since I'm more used to the image-then-reactions format. Will give it a go.