Critique please
So, last time I posted a Mario fan art and the main problem with it was my confusing lightSources and overdetailing stuff, this time I tried to improve my lightning and manage the detailing better! After this composition I studied forearms structure better, but I didn't go back to fix my creatures arms!XD!
[Image: run_forest_run_by_markdotea-d5z0irr.jpg]

link http://fav.me/d5z0irr

Please tell me what's wrong about my composition, thank you for your time!^^/
The two characters should be a little more unified. They seem to be lit by two different light sources for starters. The placement feels strange as well. You might want the bee boy to overlap the stump monster.

The mountains in the background are lacking atmosphere. Just remember it's hazy on bottom and crisp on top. Think of them as a shape first and a form 2nd. The warp isn't working either. Even if you are stylizing it. You should only use warped perspective when you truly have a grasp of two, three and four point perspective.

Nice Thank you! For the tips! I'm definitly paying attention to it next time!^_^/
Very vivid--this I like, and the flower and the bee-boy have a lot of personality. The stump-monster's expression could be a bit more expressive, though. He's a little ambiguous, just staring fixedly ahead--if he supposed to be angrily in hot pursuit, maybe you could make his expression more aggressive?

It makes sense that the mountains and grasses are blurred, but I feel like the stump-monster should be crisper, especially his hand that is in front of him, which is fairly close to us (the viewers).

Finally, the layout of the clouds behind the flower is bugging me because they part right around the flower's head, which doesn't look natural.

Hope that was helpful--keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for taking your time!
I'm definitly paying attention to it next time! A friend of mine also pointed out that the sky was calling way to much attention and with your comment I noticed that it also makes the flower seem too unatural!
Thanks once more for taking your time!^^/