Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Hobitt-hole - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Hobitt-hole (/thread-1866.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 10-15-2014

More trains.

RE: Hobitt-hole - Adam Lina - 10-15-2014

Do you even train bro? XD

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 08:38 PM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: Do you even train bro? XD

Yes. And i ain't running out of steam any time soon.

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 10-22-2014

More trains, 80 page sketchbook finished will start the next.

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 10-22-2014

(10-22-2014, 07:51 PM)Mariyan-Hristov Wrote: Great job with the perspective studies ! Waiting to see more :D

Thanks man! having lots of fun with this + next sketchbook has better paper so the linework should be cleaner.

RE: Hobitt-hole - JyonnyNovice - 10-28-2014

Hey man! Been taking some time to have a good look through your sketchbook, it's really inspirational! Such focus and commitment to the perspective stuff, your enjoyment clearly comes across too. I love your approach, with quick sketches then constructing things from memory - I can see how it can be fun that way, instead of painstakingly trying to build every detail from a photo or something! I'm going to adopt this way of working with perspective for my own studies. Thanks for opening my eyes!

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 10-30-2014

UPDATE
JyonnyNovice: Thanks! im glad this is helping others and remember have fun!

Got a new sketchbook ,also doing these daily digital sketches for subjects i do not plan to research any time soon.

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 11-05-2014

More stuff. Started working on aircraft always fun to try to figure out how to draw a new type of vehicle .

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 11-12-2014

Planes.

RE: Hobitt-hole - Flow - 11-17-2014

Still working hard on you fundamentals, W. Perspective is getting a ton better. So here we go, I'm here now too! Keep it up mate! :)

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 11-19-2014

More planes

RE: Hobitt-hole - AliceChopper - 11-19-2014

Really good studies here mate,
those visual vocabulary studies seems very beneficial, and great perspective.
Keep them coming :)

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 11-20-2014

AliceChopper:Thanks!

Also small update i have received the how to render book so the next 5+ months will be spent studying it and so updates will be more scarce for i want to spend every hour on it. I will continue doing visual library stuff but wont scan it i plan to do updates when ill learn something new or reach a certain milestone.

*Jumps into the study cave*

RE: Hobitt-hole - JyonnyNovice - 11-20-2014

Looking forward to seeing how you get on with the new book! Good luck!

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 04-06-2015

*Jumps out of the study cave*
Im back.

So as i predicted it took me 5 months to finish the how to render book. Quite a journey it is a great book, but it does require knowledge of the previous one, learned a ton of new stuff and rendering is no longer a mystery. So the plan now is to continue with visual library ( i did not stop while studying) and start applying all the stuff I have learned. Exited to be back!

And here is a vertical slice of the stuff i did over the months, not including traditional stuff cause i threw most of it out.

RE: Hobitt-hole - JyonnyNovice - 04-07-2015

Welcome back Hobitt! Renders are looking great, you really did that book thoroughly eh? Great work ^^

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 12:39 AM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: Welcome back Hobitt! Renders are looking great, you really did that book thoroughly eh? Great work ^^
Indeed i have! Very exited to start doing more creative stuff now.

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 04-16-2015

Quick studies

RE: Hobitt-hole - Hobitt - 04-23-2015

A small highlight of traditional stuff the skull is a still life done with guache quite fun!

RE: Hobitt-hole - nymph0 - 04-23-2015

wow, so much perspective drawings, awesome man!! :)