Crimson Daggers — Art forum
I would greatly appreciate your criticue/advice on this sketch! - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: I would greatly appreciate your criticue/advice on this sketch! (/thread-1914.html)

I would greatly appreciate your criticue/advice on this sketch! - DimikA - 01-12-2013

Hi, please tell me your oppinion on this. I'm trying to improve and every critique will be useful. Thank you for your time!

[Image: warrior_character.png]
photo sharing

RE: I would greatly appreciate your criticue/advice on this sketch! - Heavenwill - 01-12-2013

Hey !

Watch out for the pose, it doesn't look very comfortable. It looks like his left arm is pushed in front of him because it doesn't fit the perspective.
I tried also to resolve the pose, still strange around the waist area.

Other than than I absolutely love the way you rendered the face and hands, great work there

Hope it helps

RE: I would greatly appreciate your criticue/advice on this sketch! - DimikA - 01-14-2013

Thank you, I'll be more careful with the pose and perspective in the next drawings I make. And the overpaint you did made the mistakes very obvios and helped me a lot.