Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread (/thread-2282.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 02-16-2014

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - Adam Lina - 02-16-2014

Great helmet designs! I need to get back into practicing those How to Draw exercises too. I can barely make a mirrored tilt. You're doing a lot better than I am at it!

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 02-16-2014

Thanks!

The "How to Draw" book is great. I used these kinds of techniques to make that tank creature in my last post, but toward the end all the construction lines got really confusing and I just started winging it, at the risk of losing accuracy. I still haven't figured out a way around that.

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 03-21-2014

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - constructicon - 03-30-2014

Delicious linework as usual par gin!

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 03-30-2014

(03-30-2014, 09:47 PM)constructicon Wrote: Delicious linework as usual par gin!

This makes me happy. Lol. I'm always jealous of people with really nice linework.

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - rmd - 03-30-2014

I'm trying to improve my line work for this year, and i'm also reading all about scott robertson and his books! Your works are an inspiration, keep it up, man! I'm so inspired!

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 05-10-2014

Starting my CGMA classes. Drawing lines, arcs, waves, and going over them 8x each, trying to stay true to the original (I did horrible). Then drawing ellipses. Back to basics!

The last ones were from "Dynamic Sketching" class. These are from Intro to Perspective. Those freehand cubes look like ass.

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 05-19-2014

Week 2 assignments for Dynamic Sketching.

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 05-26-2014

Week 3 Dynamic Sketching.

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 06-11-2014

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 06-23-2014

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 07-12-2014

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 08-26-2014

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - nastobi123 - 08-26-2014

duude, keep doing those perspective studies. You might the next Scott Robertson !

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 01:17 AM)nastobi123 Wrote: duude, keep doing those perspective studies. You might the next Scott Robertson !

Man, I wish! I copied those right out of his book.

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - Adam Lina - 08-26-2014

Man you're stuff is so awesome. Every time I look at it I want to go draw. Keep updating!

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - StardustLarva - 08-26-2014

Wow, those arthropod studies are absolutely gorgeous. I love them!

Thanks guys! You guys make me want to draw more! It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I'm starting to be a little more productive. Hopefully it's not so long in between posts next time.

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 08-30-2014