Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread (/thread-2282.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 06:36 AM)Mariyan-Hristov Wrote: It was really cool the last time I visited your SB, now it's even better :P

Thanks! Man, I was just looking at your SB. Holy crap, your perspective is so nice!

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 05-26-2015

CRIMSON CATCH UP - par gin - 04-10-2017

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 04-10-2017

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 05-01-2017

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 05-01-2017

Awesome wheel tank!

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 05:04 PM)UKRAINIANWOLF97 Wrote: Awesome wheel tank!

Thanks!

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 06-29-2017

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 06-11-2018

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - darktiste - 06-12-2018

This feel like a proper sketchbook it not heavy on study on the other hand.There some kind of consitency in the quality of thing you post.I think the only thing can i say is it hard to see what you studying those study doesn't look rough at all.No sign of study on the following subject anatomy, perspective,composition,value.

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 08-24-2018

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - -echo- - 09-07-2018

Love the style, keep posting <3

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - par gin - 09-24-2018

RE: Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread - Artloader - 09-25-2018

Nice sketchbook here mate :).

I love the insect sketches - nice 3D form work there.

Also what is that N.E. Riggs stuff, is it going to be a comic or something?

Good stuff anyway - keep going!