Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Ros' Sketchbook - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Ros' Sketchbook (/thread-2508.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ros' Sketchbook - Ros - 03-12-2013

Here's some images from the last few months. To be honest, I started practicing seriously every day since January. I still have a lot of things to improve, and I'm working on it. I'll be more likely practicing anatomy basics from now on, it's my main goal. But I might do some landscapes speedies and screenshots studies once in a while.

Any feedback will be appreciated. :)

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - DabBlin - 03-12-2013

love your landscape work, you seem to capture very accurately from life and reference. well done.

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Ros - 03-12-2013

(03-12-2013, 03:29 PM)DabBlin Wrote: love your landscape work, you seem to capture very accurately from life and reference. well done.

Thanks! tbh, I hadn't done any landscape in ages until January and then it was like meth, could stop doing it lol. I'm focusing on anatomy now, but when I can I'll go on landscape painting binge again.

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Warburton - 03-13-2013

hey Ros, great start and welcome. :D I look forward to seeing you progress.

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - helmighs - 03-13-2013

Good job on the studies, you seem very good with colors they look very natural. :)

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Mr. Toodles - 03-14-2013

Cool fluffy pink bird :D! welcome to the forums

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Ros - 03-20-2013

Thanks a lot guys.

I've been pretty busy lately, but I'll be posting more soon. :)

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - jneumann26 - 03-20-2013

Great Landscape Studies! Keep it up :)

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Ros - 04-26-2013

I've been busy with work to practice daily, maybe lazy too, shame on me. But I managed to make more studies in the last few weeks, and these two are my favorite from all those.

Thanks everybody for the support!

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Chavreaper - 04-26-2013

Lovely studies ^^

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Ros - 07-02-2013

So these are some of the things I made last month, I'm making the habit of practicing daily or almost daily. This month will be rather busy for me, so we shall see in a month if I could keep up with the daily practice.

I'm mostly focusing on gesture and anatomy, going back to basics (both trad and digital); once in a while I come up with a life painting and other painting practices (movie screenshots, portraits, fan art).

Again thanks everybody for your comments, I really appreciate it.

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - evabonita - 07-03-2013

These are amazing!! Can't wait to see you work on imaginative work using the studies you did! :))

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Archreux - 07-03-2013

I'd have to agree with everyone else when I say your landscapes are quite nice, very clean. Also, you've got some clean gestures in here too and a good variety of other things. Can't wait for more. :D

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - TylerDonnelly - 07-03-2013

Love the landscapes the colors are just incredible, diggin' the gesture drawings too! Keep it up!

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Ros - 09-08-2013

Hi all. Some life studies this time (2nd and 4th paintings). The landscape is referenced from photo I took during vacations last week and in part from memory.

Comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks :)

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Tygerson - 09-08-2013

Utterly stunning landscapes! You capture a real life feel to them. That last sea is so glassy and perfect!

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - smrr - 09-08-2013

Wow! I hope my landscapes are half as good as this when I really start studying them! Far out, just gorgeous!

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - smrr - 09-08-2013

Wow! I hope my landscapes are half as good as this when I really start studying them! Far out, just gorgeous!

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Raedrob - 09-08-2013

Very nice variety of studies!
I'm currently focusing on improving my gestures as well,
so I'm looking forward to see more of those from you =)
Oh, and that last landscape in particular is gorgeous!

RE: Ros' Sketchbook - Jonesoda - 09-08-2013

Damn nice landscape studies! That last still life is also very nicely done.