Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Nimao's Sketchbook - things and stuff - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Nimao's Sketchbook - things and stuff (/thread-324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Archreux - 09-08-2013

Man, these last few comps and sketches of yours are absolutely phenomenal. I'm personally diggin' that purple and red sketch, it's got a really sinister mood that's captivating, I'd suggest finishing it up sometime if you ever feel like it. :]

Can't wait to see what the finished product(s).

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 09-08-2013

wupelidupilidu

iiiii decided to do the bloodsport i mist with the beastmaster thing

but the armor deisgn have to do something with the wolf

(09-08-2013, 05:08 AM)Archreux Wrote: Man, these last few comps and sketches of yours are absolutely phenomenal. I'm personally diggin' that purple and red sketch, it's got a really sinister mood that's captivating, I'd suggest finishing it up sometime if you ever feel like it. :]

Can't wait to see what the finished product(s).

thaaaaaaaaanks dudee Stupid

im going to think about it! Insane, ecstatic

waaaaaaaaaaahhh i always make the same mistakes p.p

first onefrom observation:

second one from mind:

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - ramalooke - 09-08-2013

Love those fantasy sketches, especially composition <3 I allow myself to give you small feedback on those figure drawings. hope you don't mind. Try to avoid those skretchy lines and make one confident brush stroke instead. it will take couple tries untill you get the line right but i think your drawing skills will improve alot by doing this. Keep up the good work!

whyyy is this soo difficult p.p

second one from mind:

(09-08-2013, 09:16 PM)ramalooke Wrote: Love those fantasy sketches, especially composition <3 I allow myself to give you small feedback on those figure drawings. hope you don't mind. Try to avoid those skretchy lines and make one confident brush stroke instead. it will take couple tries untill you get the line right but i think your drawing skills will improve alot by doing this. Keep up the good work!

thanks for the feedback man!
i going to concentrate more on the lines!

thanks man =))

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 09-10-2013

lol in had it totally different in mind

second one from mind:

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - ramalooke - 09-10-2013

That looks way fuckin' better. Great job!

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 09-12-2013

second one from mind:

(09-10-2013, 02:16 AM)ramalooke Wrote: That looks way fuckin' better. Great job!

thanks for the very helpful crit maaaaaaaaaaan!

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 09-12-2013

waahhhhh

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 09-13-2013

StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 09-17-2013

im so slow p.p I'm very lazy at the moment...
weather changes always killing me ;_(

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 09-24-2013

update

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 10-03-2013

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 10-21-2013

Charmander ;O

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 10-22-2013

want to do some concept practice..

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - mat04art - 10-22-2013

Nice concept design! :) But there seem to be some difficulties with her hands?! The one that grabs the weapon seems to be a bit longer than the other one. And both of them seem to have a little strange posture.

Anyway, the previous concepts look really neat, too. Especially the colored ones! Keep up that nice work! :)

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 10-24-2013

(10-22-2013, 07:14 AM)mat04art Wrote: Nice concept design! :) But there seem to be some difficulties with her hands?! The one that grabs the weapon seems to be a bit longer than the other one. And both of them seem to have a little strange posture.

Anyway, the previous concepts look really neat, too. Especially the colored ones! Keep up that nice work! :)

yeah really have to work more on the hands. In general i have to work more on my anatomy skills.

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 10-29-2013

The last days i was ill. Now i have to get back to practice.

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Einver - 10-29-2013

Ha, just checked the last couple of pages, definitely seeing some leaps in skill here. Id like to see some experimentation in terms of larger images from you, as from what I can tell you prefer to work/export relatively small.

Other than that keep up the figure studies, they're paying off nicely.

RE: Nimao's Sketchbook - Nimao - 10-31-2013

soo here is the finished concept. a comman sellsword

bigger resolution is here: CLICK

(10-29-2013, 09:04 AM)Einver Wrote: Ha, just checked the last couple of pages, definitely seeing some leaps in skill here. Id like to see some experimentation in terms of larger images from you, as from what I can tell you prefer to work/export relatively small.

Other than that keep up the figure studies, they're paying off nicely.

yeaah i scale them down for the forum because its so difficult to zoom in in forums.