Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Hello - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+---- Thread: Hello (/thread-4156.html)

Hello - alex_bo - 10-14-2013

Hello, I'm Alex, from Montréal Canada.

I've een a graphic designer for over 4 years but in the last 2 years got attracted to more illustrative types of work. And over the last year I've been attempting to become a concept artist. That is the greatest challenge so far but hope to work through it and become a professional.

You can see my work on my website www.alexbodowd.com

And on my facebook page.

As you'll see I don't only deal in digital painting. I also design shirts and other types of merch for bands.

RE: Hello - Prabu - 10-17-2013

Welcome to Crimson Daggers Alex :)

RE: Hello - darktiste - 10-17-2013

do you speak french i am also from montreal it could be really cool to see what we can teach each other. Enjoy your stay

RE: Hello - smrr - 10-17-2013

Welcome to the daggers, Alex!

Wow, wonderful gallery and you've only really started getting into concept art about a year ago?! One to watch for sure :D

I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you mingling in the community ~

RE: Hello - MoleWhacker - 10-17-2013

hey cool stuff man!

RE: Hello - alex_bo - 11-06-2013

(10-17-2013, 03:01 AM)darktiste Wrote: do you speak french i am also from montreal it could be really cool to see what we can teach each other. Enjoy your stay

Yes I do speak french. Nice to meet you!

(10-17-2013, 08:16 AM)smrrfette Wrote: Welcome to the daggers, Alex!

Wow, wonderful gallery and you've only really started getting into concept art about a year ago?! One to watch for sure :D

I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you mingling in the community ~

Thanks! Yeah roughly a year. But was studying graphic design and was interested in illustration for a at least 2 years prior to really choosing concept art.