Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Odeen's Laboratory - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Odeen's Laboratory (/thread-416.html)

Odeen's Laboratory - Odeen - 02-04-2012

/////////////////{Info tag}////////////////
Name: Odeen
Hair: Dark brown
Diet: Vegan
Fav worlds: fantasy, scifi, cyberpunk
////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello Daggers!

My name is Sulyok Tibor or Odeen, i am 21 years old. I always liked drawing, but i never took it seriously enough, it was just a hobby that i did once in a week, or a month. The reason i did not pursue the way of art, is because i was like "i got no natural talent, so what is the point doing it"? I was afraid....Not long ago I asked myself what i really want to do with my life:huh:,...........Idea I realized that the thing I really need is a tool that i can use to manifest ideas, feelings, situations I imagine. These tools could really be anything...there are people who choose dance, there are people who choose sport, or music etc but drawing, painting, 2d art is the closest to my heart. I realized there is no such thing as natural talent!!! o_0, just hard work, so a month ago, i decided i will put a bunch of time into drawing and painting. I just bought an Intuos 3 A4 tablet, so i can easily create and upload content here (oh and i can start to paint, and do the bloodsports challange too!! ), this will also motivate me, and this way I can keep track on my development. SO GOGOGO LETS BUILD THAT TOOL! :o

If you are ever down, or feel like your skills are not improving, just ask yourself what your goal is. If your goal is something you love to do, you will see "there is no choice" but to keep PUSHIN'. Or just watch TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN x]:D

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

AnimalStudy!

RE: Odeen's Laboratory - Odeen - 02-05-2012

An "In progress" Study

RE: Odeen's Laboratory - Odeen - 02-11-2012

A study from the movie Black dynamite. I tried to get the feeling of the original but somehow its just not working (yet)... nevermind, i post it anyway because i spent a lot of time with it.
Few random study

RE: Odeen's Laboratory - Odeen - 02-13-2012

some figure drawing, trying to focus on perspective and surface lines

RE: Odeen's Laboratory - The Shoethief - 02-13-2012

Nice stuff!

RE: Odeen's Laboratory - Odeen - 02-13-2012

The Shoethief: Thank you very much! You gave me positive energy : )

Here is a reminder to myself (gotta print it out and stick it on my wall):

RE: Odeen's Laboratory - Odeen - 02-14-2012

practice