Crimson Daggers — Art forum
The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans (/thread-4468.html)

The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - daddygreenjeans - 12-13-2013

Here we go. Started teaching myself how to draw september of last year. I'm trying to take my drawing to the next level, I need to update everyday and improve as much as possible. Heres a self portrait I did this morning

RE: James' Sketchbook - Bag - 12-13-2013

Welcome to crimson daggers, looking forward to more updates :)

RE: James' Sketchbook - darktiste - 12-13-2013

use your lane to show volme if you use curve line is help diagonal and horizontal and vertical lane will make your image look flat

RE: James' Sketchbook - daddygreenjeans - 12-14-2013

Heres what I've done today. Getting started on a frazetta study, another self portrait, some characters, starting to render out a dragon sketch, little anatomy. Gotta keep goin

RE: The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - daddygreenjeans - 12-15-2013

wip holla

[Image: Lm26flQ.jpg]

RE: The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - daddygreenjeans - 12-16-2013

Update on my dragon, gettin there

RE: The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - Adam Lina - 12-16-2013

Nice start to your SB bro. The scales on that dragon look nice. Keep studying hard.

RE: The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - Lyraina - 12-23-2013

Lovely dragon, as if it might just jump off the page! At least the part that is rendered so far ;)

Also - this sketchbook needs more posts & studies :D

Merry Christmas & happy holidays to you!

RE: The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - daddygreenjeans - 12-24-2013

YEEEEEEEEEEEE.

RE: The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - meat - 12-28-2013

That dragon's coming along real nicely! Though the far side of his upper jaw might be too low for that head angle.

RE: The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - daddygreenjeans - 01-02-2014

Small update just for the sake of updating I guess. I havent really been drawing too much lately. Sometimes depression hits me like a freight train and I dont want to do anything. I should probably get on meds again. With me I mostly just sleep and dont want to talk to anyone or do anything, including drawing. Been watching a lot of dragon ball z though.

I know you guys are probably getting sick of looking at this dragon but its taking forever and I'm kind of struggling with how to render the wing, but I did make some progress on it. Then just some random sketches

edit: also got this new drawing board that inclines which helps my back a bit. it doesnt incline as much as Id like but I plan on modifying it

RE: The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans - daddygreenjeans - 07-19-2014

Its been awhile. finished the dragon. taking life drawing now. and studying scott robertsons how to draw book.