Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Forum Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: CASUAL DISCUSSIONS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Forum Suggestion (/thread-4741.html)

Forum Suggestion - Mayenla - 02-08-2014

Hey guys, looking around I've failed to find an option that lets me view all unread replies to topics I've posted in. I know I can view all my posts, but it doesn't show who made the last post in those threads, or if there has been a new reply at all.

It's not a huge deal, but I thought if there's an option to enable something like that on the forums it'd allow for much easier conversation between threads. I could easily view any unread replies to threads I've posted in, and check/read/continue the conversation.

Just a thought, if there's already a way to do this, sorry! Let me know, thanks :)

RE: Forum Suggestion - Mayenla - 02-09-2014

Well this thread is unfortunately pointless now, if a mod want's to delete that'd be fine :)

I worked out how to see if there's been any new replies, when you click to view all your posts, there will be a white note on the left of the threads. If there has been a new reply there will be either a small blue, or red, rectangle at the bottom of that white note :)

RE: Forum Suggestion - darktiste - 02-09-2014

(02-08-2014, 07:57 PM)Mayenla Wrote: Hey guys, looking around I've failed to find an option that lets me view all unread replies to topics I've posted in. I know I can view all my posts, but it doesn't show who made the last post in those threads, or if there has been a new reply at all.

It's not a huge deal, but I thought if there's an option to enable something like that on the forums it'd allow for much easier conversation between threads. I could easily view any unread replies to threads I've posted in, and check/read/continue the conversation.

Just a thought, if there's already a way to do this, sorry! Let me know, thanks :)

Hi when you reply not a quickreply to something or write a new thread there is under this black box what call thread subsciption choose from those option it also over the attachments section if you still don't see it

RE: Forum Suggestion - Mayenla - 02-09-2014

Thanks good catch, I also just found what I was after, at the top where it says "Welcome Back, Username" below that it has a link "View New Posts", that link there brings up a list of all the topics you've posted in and displays them in order of most recent post :)