Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Anyone from NZ Auckland :) - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: GENERAL HELP/SUGGESTIONS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-54.html)
+---- Forum: GENERAL HELP (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-24.html)
+---- Thread: Anyone from NZ Auckland :) (/thread-6264.html)

Anyone from NZ Auckland :) - eru - 04-06-2015

Hey folks my name is Eru and I wasn't sure if this was the right place to ask but is there anyone from New Zealand Auckland area? I'm preferably in south Auckland but I am amazed with the talents on here. I would love to find people like me who are new at art or kind of just picking up a pencil and learning I really want to be better than what I was a few years back, I currently stopped drawing due to being quite stressed out with myself and having to realize I HAD TO WORK and other problems << like there's no choice in this when renters want you to pay. I love art but the inspiration has stopped since I have no art or creative friends. I draw by myself home alone but I would love to meet up with people who are creative and doesn't have to be drawers, even if you build stuff which I am fascinated by. I just want to have a place to go to and draw with like minded people and would love someone to see my work and the way I do draw even though its bad. I just want support and to have my mind connected with the right people. Thank you so much for taking the time.

Kind Regards folks

Eru