Crimson Daggers — Art forum
elisa's quest - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: elisa's quest (/thread-6899.html)

elisa's quest - ElisaClaes - 10-17-2015

hello I'm Elisa from belgium I'm currently doing 3D and concept art as a full time study ( day and evening school)
I 'm doing illustration and concept for some years but this is my first year with 3D
but since I want to do one ( or maybe more) of these things as a living I still have a long way ahead.

here are some of my sketches (and a zbrush model)  from this month i'll upload some 3D later

I'm not going to update everyday because i'm quite busy

RE: elisa's quest - smrr - 10-17-2015

Hey Elisa! Welcome to the Daggers-!!

loving the workload! That's fine if you can't update daily, just so long as you set aside time to update weekly or monthly ^_^
sketchbooks are the best to track progress and more importantly, self-evaluate your work

Can't wait to see where this sketchbook goes - it'll be cool seeing a mix of 2d and 3d!

Keep it up! :D

RE: elisa's quest - ElisaClaes - 11-03-2015

(10-17-2015, 07:26 AM)smrr Wrote: Hey Elisa! Welcome to the Daggers-!!

loving the workload! That's fine if you can't update daily, just so long as you set aside time to update weekly or monthly ^_^
sketchbooks are the best to track progress and more importantly, self-evaluate your work

Can't wait to see where this sketchbook goes - it'll be cool seeing a mix of 2d and 3d!

Keep it up! :D

thank you I guess its good when I don't even have a lot of time to be on forums
it's really tough what  I'm doing now

so here is some of my 3D stuff a lot from the first stuff was trown away but not realy relevant or interesting , just to start learning stuff

some of these are work in progress

new 2D stuff

RE: elisa's quest - ElisaClaes - 12-19-2015

things are not so good I failed in (poly) character modelling so the school didn't allow me to continue my 3D education. planning to focus more on 2D and Zbrush for now ....

RE: elisa's quest - MasamuneDS - 12-19-2015

hi Elisa! i see that you are experimenting a lot. But along with that you should do some basic studies. Let's start with anatomy!

RE: elisa's quest - ElisaClaes - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 05:11 AM)MasamuneDS Wrote: hi Elisa! i see that you are experimenting a lot. But along with that you should do some basic studies. Let's start with anatomy!

yeah I didn't have time for studies with my two educations but now i'll dedicate more time to it...