Crimson Daggers — Art forum
My Sketchbooksss+ - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: My Sketchbooksss+ (/thread-7914.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-03-2018

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - darktiste - 01-03-2018

Keeping the range of grey to 3 or 4 tone depending on the contrast of the piece here you have a hood so it naturally have deeper dark sometime when there a really strong light you lose alot of shadow resulting in less range of grey.I might repeat myself try to push the darkest dark.Try to play with soft brush for the light on the head and try harder brush for cast shadow and soft brush for light transition.

(01-03-2018, 08:27 AM)darktiste Wrote: Keeping the range of grey to 3 or 4 tone depending on the contrast of the piece here you have a hood so it naturally have deeper dark sometime when there a really strong light you lose alot of shadow resulting in less range of grey.I might repeat myself try to push the darkest dark.Try to play with soft brush for the light on the head and try harder brush for cast shadow and soft brush for light transition.

You commited only 2 of 20 , what about the rest?

Secondly, don`t you think ,that you should work on YOUR OWN STUFF AND CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE??????????????????????

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - darktiste - 01-03-2018

You missing the point you keep going into defense each time i critique something wake up.It not about me.I am here to help.I allready seen the point you making.I thought you were open minded.

I could do a paint over that not the point i am just hammering that you didn't listen to my advice.Maybe you will understand that way but i can't force you to agree nor do i have time to repeat myself more than twice.

It ok to have that defensive attitude in the beginning but it gonna have to change or people will have problem working with you.(if you plan to work pro)

Do not concern yourself with my work.An advice can alway be dismiss you do not have to take it personally.

The number 21 is well done.Keep up the good work.

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-04-2018

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-04-2018

23-24-25

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-06-2018

Just mindlesly drawing

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-07-2018

Draw draw draw 

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-16-2018

Struggling in zbrush

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - darktiste - 01-16-2018

Hi it me again .Quick note when using midtone paper don't forget to buy a white chalk or white color pencil to create more contrast and to note where there is highlight.Other than that i would say you really impress me with that graphite skill.

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-17-2018

Working on my paper sketchbook , I want to Finosh it and keep drawing in a new one )

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-17-2018

Draw draw drwa

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-26-2018

26-27

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-29-2018

Best friend ever

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 01-31-2018

My mediocre poster design and process

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - darktiste - 02-01-2018

Iteration make greater design.Let yourself the time to experiment with small thumbnail making sure to try different pose, composition, color, size, font, and etc.The idea inside the thumbnail is more important than the quality of the thumbnail but the quality be clear enought to be translated into a more advance thumbnail.The key is to check if it work at a small size if it does it should work in any size.

Personally i believe what doesn't work with what you did is the use of square that for me that doesn't help in the design.Also it not clear at first what going on the cover to be honest i think i wouldn't have a clue if there were no side drawing.I also believe it important to separate the subject from the background by using a contrasting color.

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 02-01-2018

Another poster design for my school

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 02-04-2018

I`m BACk