Crimson Daggers — Art forum
My Sketchbooksss+ - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: My Sketchbooksss+ (/thread-7914.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 06-08-2017

I hate writting

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 06-08-2017

A Fighting Baby

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 06-11-2017

My Tram-Sketchbook

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 06-11-2017

I been inspired by [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Josan Gonzalez[/font]

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 06-12-2017

Keep pusing

Keep pushing

Addition to the previous post

////////////////////////

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 06-20-2017

It is last horrible drawing , next my digital work will be better ,than this Sh*t

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - alexsieu - 06-20-2017

some of the compositions look really nice to me, once you get a stronger sense of form and get enough mileage drawing/constructing anatomy you could have something really special here; keep up the personal work, mix in a little study -> application and you're golden in the near future dude

josan gonzalez has some really appealing works, thanks for the introduction

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 06-21-2017

(06-20-2017, 10:49 AM)alexsieu Wrote: some of the compositions look really nice to me, once you get a stronger sense of form and get enough mileage drawing/constructing anatomy you could have something really special here; keep up the personal work, mix in a little study -> application and you're golden in the near future dude

josan gonzalez has some really appealing works, thanks for the introduction

You made my day)

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - alexsieu - 06-21-2017

just force yourself to do the hard work a little every day sometime (before/after what you want to do) and do your best to provide motivation for doing the study (what I tend to do is try something more ambitious that I need a certain skill that I don't have for, right now it would be getting the most basic rendering) that I could (right now, idk about when I get better) accomplish or get closer to accomplishing within one sitting

for example, today i was struggling finding the desire to practice rendering basic forms with a pen/pencil from imagination so I attempted and failed a couple times by imagination first to show myself that I lack the skill, then I force myself to practice from ref until I get something right

when you finally get something that looks at least better the sense of accomplishment is unlike anything imo

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 06-22-2017

A few shity Maya stuff

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - AfricanVoodoo - 06-23-2017

The illustrations look so nice though! You have your own unique way of drawing AND it looks good. 

Double thumbs up!

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 08-13-2017

it was hell to upload all these images ,but fina.ly

(06-23-2017, 01:17 AM)AfricanVoodoo Wrote: The illustrations look so nice though! You have your own unique way of drawing AND it looks good. 

Double thumbs up!

Thank you ! I appreciate your words)

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - Riley Stark - 08-13-2017

There is some really nice stuff here in your studies -- good job on those!

I feel like I want to see more contrast in your colored/photoshop works to add a bit more depth. It feels like the values of the colors don't differ enough, which is kind of stopping the eye from moving around the piece. If you add a little more contrast, I think you'll be able to direct attention much better to the focal points.

Keep up the good work!

(08-13-2017, 09:02 AM)Riley Stark Wrote: There is some really nice stuff here in your studies -- good job on those!

I feel like I want to see more contrast in your colored/photoshop works to add a bit more depth. It feels like the values of the colors don't differ enough, which is kind of stopping the eye from moving around the piece. If you add a little more contrast, I think you'll be able to direct attention much better to the focal points.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you ! I am going to work on it next time )

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 08-27-2017

Here some smt

RE: My Sketchbooksss+ - UKRAINIANWOLF97 - 08-27-2017

There was more stuff , but I don't know why I can't upload all in ONE post. Images just do not loading