Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Ass Kick - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Ass Kick (/thread-8060.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-11-2018

Matthew From a mirror cause its harder that way and I can play around with lighting more. The ones without the glasses are from a photo cause i wanted to actually see my eyes :/ the struggles of wearing glasses haha

Fedo Yeah man I had bog problems with this one traditional was really hard for me. I am so used to adjusting in photoshop. Stupid shortcuts and thank you for pointing this things out <3

Todays selfie with hoodie >.<

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 03-11-2018

good simplification, i think the shoulders are too high up, and the way the right side of the hood kinda tangents with the canvas makes it feel cramped. Remember the neck has a really low and graceful rythm, it's tough to master, keep postin!!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-13-2018

Now that you are saying it i see how wrong it is >.< thank you fpr helping me see although i i should be able to do that damn 

So today i did no drawing and just painted directly. Just felt like it. Oh and my first day of uni was today...pretty fun :D

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-14-2018

Next one :D need to work harder and im sick of my face haha

RE: Ass Kick - Tygerson - 03-14-2018

You're getting to know your face "like the back of your hand," as they say. Nice work painting those from life!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-15-2018

This one is so horrible i was thinking of not posting it but that would be stupid. Im here to improve after all! Oh and thank you man <3

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 03-15-2018

the problem here is symmetry; and that's why the riley method is helpful because it helps you see those invisible grids to align the features. But dont let me preach :)

Always remember that lips end will align with the center of the eye, and watch that neck! The skew is a curse, take it from me!!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-16-2018

Fedo yeah idk what i was doing there. I think i just did this one just to do it with no thought behind it :/

Today i tried out some different colors. I wanna do something with each one from now on and focus on a certain thing while doing it and not just numbly copying my face

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 03-16-2018

you seem like a tired old gal ;)

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-21-2018

Haha always fedo :*

Man i completely forgot to post the last two sorry >.<

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 03-21-2018

very snooty in the first one!

WATCH THE neCK SIZEEeeee

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-22-2018

Snooty? What does this mean? I knowww I need to study more >.<

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 03-22-2018

Juict strokes my luvvvvv <3 XX