Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Ass Kick - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Ass Kick (/thread-8060.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 02-25-2017

Alberto thanks man <3 The anatomy refs are from a german book by gottfried bammes called "die Gestalt des Menschen" (finally a good thing about speaking german). I got a physical copy of it but maybe there are some free pdfs on the internet. 
Axrel thanks for the crit! Now that you point it out i can totally see what you mean. Need to study the anatomy of the neck! Its the next chapter in my anatomy book yay!

Well I really embarassed on how long i havent been posting and how little i got done :/ but at least two more exams are done weehh! Well i didnt upload everything cause honestly i was too lazy to scan my anatomy stuff and sketches. And was kinda hating everything i did and threw much away which is something i dont want to repeat. Its not about the perfect picture but about the journey to reach your goals and I need to get my mind in the right state again. Starting right now! So as a small update a face doodle on which i wasted way too much time. Then some biathlon figure studies and one from imagination. Blub... see ya tomorrow!

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 02-25-2017

hmm hee! Your figures have a nice grounding on them, keep up those sketchies!

RE: Ass Kick - Miguel - 02-25-2017

Dude, those comic pages look awesome!! I dig the story a lot. 

I see that you're studying anatomy, Michael Hampton's and Bridgman's books are my go to books for that subject.

Keep up the great work dude, your figures are looking great!

See ya

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 02-25-2017

Today some poses, a bit of anatomy, selfies and a WIP for a friend of mine :) 
Not much more going to be done today since its Karneval in the region I live in. Its like a week of nonstop partying and listening to bad german music xd Tomorrrow will be much more! Yaaasss!

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 02-25-2017

haha ur cute -.0

RE: Ass Kick - Peter - 02-27-2017

Really liking that face you drew, the values look great :) and your progressing so well on those anatomy studies, I've gotta catch up. Keep up the good work.

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-03-2017

Today a digi doodle, a character, some anatomy from memory, then some from bammes and finally some sketches done on the train and in school while I should be listening to the teachers. Oh and a little update on the WIP :P

RE: Ass Kick - Matthew M - 03-03-2017

spooky

Seriously though, keep it up; you're killing it at the moment!

RE: Ass Kick - kvSketch - 03-04-2017

Yeeees that character with the bow is dope. I also like the death note piece you're working on too. It looks like you're struggling with faces atm. I would maybe take time to study those because you're body anatomy seems much stronger and you don't want faces/heads to fall too behind D:.

RE: Ass Kick - Artloader - 03-04-2017

Nice going NoodleInBox :). Your anatomy studies are looking great again - just be slightly careful with your serratus muscles - you're probably aware but in case you're not - they insert along the inside edge of the scapula between the scapula and the rib cage, check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratus_anterior_muscle

Keep it going - you're doing great!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-04-2017

Man I totally forgot to answer the last comments >.< was pretty tired i guess hehe... 

Fedodika thanks i guess? <3
Peter haha thanks and dont worry thats not a hard goal to archive >.< I need to draw mooorree! 
Matthew Thank youuu <3 your comment motivated me to stay up a few extra hours this night and draw more :3
kvSketch Thank you so much and yeah you are so right faces are one of my (many) weaknesses. Gonna do some today! Just for you :* and for myself haha
Artloader Thank you for pointing that out again :D I just looked at a few more pics and that helped me a lot.

Well, well today is not that much just cause I have a bunch of unfinished stuff that Im gonna post later today when the stuff is done. Just some anatomy and a school doodle for now

RE: Ass Kick - Jeffrey - 03-06-2017

Hey Noodle! There's a lot of really good work in here, very nice! Your anatomy studies are come along nicely as well. The only thing I would suggest for now is maybe getting a little bit more variation in your lineweight. Like darkening up all the downward facing planes a bit more. Good work!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-08-2017

Jeffrey Thank you and you are right. My lines are always the same :/ gotta work on that right away! Love your sketchbook btw <3

So this time some poses, eyes and cubes from imagination. And a selfie wohoo gotta work harder on those faces!

RE: Ass Kick - Axrel - 03-09-2017

Wow! I love all the work you've done!! Keep it up :) I need to catch up! I really love the character you drew in post 127 :D

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-10-2017

Axrel Thank you but I havent done nearly enough >.< where is my motivation gone fuck! 

Well this time just a digi doodle and a character for CHOW. I kinda forgot all about it until it was too late so here is just a character sketch. The topic ward bard and i wanted to make a punk rock version of him. Well next time Im gonna participate :D

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-22-2017

All exams done yay :D just a knight doodle, dragon, some figures from head a selfie and a portrait study. Damn my brushwork needs so much more work.

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 03-24-2017

Not nearly enough done.. tomorrow will be much more! 
Poses, Anatomy and a selfie

RE: Ass Kick - LowPolyLama - 03-24-2017

It really shows how your confidence increases ;) Great work!

RE: Ass Kick - Leonard - 03-24-2017

super cool, i need to try selfportraits :)

RE: Ass Kick - Artloader - 03-24-2017

I like how you're paying attention to the 3D form and also the shadow shapes in your anatomy studies NoodleInBox - it really gives your work a solid feel.

Keep up the hard work :)