Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Spoilers inside - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+---- Thread: Spoilers inside (/thread-8124.html)

Spoilers inside - GeoKorf - 01-05-2017

Hi my name is Geo and i am invalid(easy way) i have twilight epilepsy it's not close relate to art but to my personality.
Maybe because i have goverment pension,  i can't recieve good money out of my art, maybe because of this illness that made me so immune to cooperative work, i try as hard as i can to make it work learn from masters of great passion and balance in their hearts. But it all ends by my stubborness and willing to end all pieces that i made in chaos (unfinished). 

This some kind of force that are preventing me for getting good reliable job to enjoy myself and achive my long-running goal of becoming director like miyazaki,kojima,nolan,cameron,scott,jodorowsky,tarkovsky ot atleast of becoming art director...Right now i have living all alone by myself, i have separated with my sister, and long before it happends our grand-and-real parents have passed away, from that point i've started to precieve my art is to be my only goal in life (Also act but i haven't try myself in movies before) so that's it brutal honesty i don't to be hypocrit and also i do not wait misery for this introduction i hope you guys check my sketchbook out, thank you! 

P.S. sorry for big ego photo.

RE: Spoilers inside - Artloader - 01-05-2017

Welcome to Crimson Daggers Geo :).

I hope that joining this community will help you to achieve your goals. You will find fellow artists from all walks of life steadily honing their artistic skills on here and if you come in and have a look around maybe you will be able to pick up some useful skills and information to speed you on your artistic journey.

I encourage you to start-up a sketchbook thread and don't be afraid to share your work with us as well as get involved with critiquing other artists.

Good luck :).

RE: Spoilers inside - John - 01-05-2017

Based on what I'm reading, you sound pretty functional. Based on your SB, you don't look like a pushover. Maybe that's all anybody needs to further one's craft.

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers.