Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Hello Everybody - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+---- Thread: Hello Everybody (/thread-8556.html)

Hello Everybody - LovindatArt - 11-20-2018

Hello everybody I'm a beginner artist and I'm looking to upgrade my skills. This forum seems to be just what I need.

I would like to draw something like this creaturebox.tumblr.com and https://www.google.com/search?q=moon+girl+and+devil+dinosaur&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGt6LaheLeAhUKOawKHZqvC28Q_AUIDigB&biw=1190&bih=416#imgrc=MHbbaj3lEtnFIM: or at least something like that.

I just started the using the book The Natural Way to Draw. However I'm not sure if that book is going to help much. If this book is okay to study from can anyone let me know? Otherwise I'll do something else either Drawing Made Easy or Draw A Box.

Anyway hope nobody minds if I'm posting my bad beginner art here Tongue .

RE: Hello Everybody - darktiste - 11-20-2018

First of you show your art stuff secondly would be to adjust to recommendation if they fit your goal.

RE: Hello Everybody - LovindatArt - 11-21-2018

(11-20-2018, 10:13 PM)darktiste Wrote: First of you show your art stuff secondly would be to adjust to recommendation if they fit your goal.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll start posting my stuff in sketchbook thread when I have time.

RE: Hello Everybody - Artloader - 11-22-2018

Welcome to the forum LovinDatArt :).

I hadn't heard of that book you're using before so can't comment on it, but I have studied drawabox.com and found it very useful.

Good luck with your art mate!