Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Hello - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+---- Thread: Hello (/thread-8878.html)

Hello - TwistKe - 06-01-2020

Hello,
My name is Petrut, I am from Romania and I mainly made this account so I can submerge around people arts, to get into a group of people that are also interested in art. I started seriously getting into art one year ago and I've not have been part of really any community, I've been feeling lonely in this journey and I'm also a bit scared of new faces in my life so i decided to get in this forum.

I have heard of this forum from Sycra interviews when i was sourcing the internet for thoughts about art school and future in general, I was relieved when i found there are also people like me who decided to change their paths and they have been successful in doing so.

I am mainly going for the concept art field, I am more invested in landscape but i started working on the human figure as well, i like the work of freelancer of doing different work for different needs. I will shortly start a sketchbook.
I'm looking forward improving myself and also to be part of this community and invest myself into.

Thanks and have a nice day.

RE: Hello - Artloader - 06-02-2020

Welcome to the forum man, the art journey can be a bit lonely if you don't have any art buddies around so good job you joined this place - it's a great place to chat art!