Crimson Daggers — Art forum
How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: GENERAL HELP/SUGGESTIONS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-54.html)
+---- Forum: GENERAL HELP (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-24.html)
+---- Thread: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. (/thread-9126.html)

How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - Dominicque - 01-22-2021

Hi, I'm trying to upload a new post with images, and it says I've reached a limit. No idea what to do next? The message keeps saying 'You can upload a maximum of 8.39 bytes at once.' Yet, it says this at the bottom 'Your allocated attachment usage quota is Unlimited. You are currently using 6.78 MB.' I tried deleting an attachment, but it deletes the whole image. Now, it won't even let me upload an attachment. 
Does anyone know what's going on here?

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - Artloader - 01-22-2021

Hmmm, hi Dominicque, I've not seen this error before - any chance you could post a screenshot?

I'm sure I've uploaded files bigger than 8.39 bytes before.

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - Artloader - 01-22-2021

Also, I've just created this thread which may help you:

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-9128.html

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - darktiste - 01-22-2021

How many picture were you trying to post at the same time?

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - Dominicque - 01-22-2021

(01-22-2021, 07:02 AM)Artloader Wrote: Hmmm, hi Dominicque, I've not seen this error before - any chance you could post a screenshot?

I'm sure I've uploaded files bigger than 8.39 bytes before.

Hi Artloader, it's just the message Crimson Daggers Says- You can upload a maximum of 8.39 bytes at once.

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - Dominicque - 01-22-2021

(01-22-2021, 09:46 AM)darktiste Wrote: How many picture were you trying to post at the same time?
Just two, it looks like it's to do with my first post that has the most pictures. However, I tried removing an attachment from them and it removed the entire image.

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - Dominicque - 01-23-2021

For some reason some images will upload and some won't. Hmm.

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - chubby_cat - 01-23-2021

Hey Dominicque. You could always try housing your images elsewhere on the web and then using the Insert An Image option instead. It's a good back up option if uploading files is giving you too much grief

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - Dominicque - 01-23-2021

(01-23-2021, 06:48 PM)chubby_cat Wrote: Hey Dominicque. You could always try housing your images elsewhere on the web and then using the Insert An Image option instead. It's a good back up option if uploading files is giving you too much grief
Thanks the the advice, which image hosting site would you recommend? Photobucket?

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - chubby_cat - 01-24-2021

I think a lot of people use imgur. I just use an old tumblr account and that seems to do the job alright lol

RE: How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question. - Dominicque - 01-27-2021

(01-24-2021, 09:50 AM)chubby_cat Wrote: I think a lot of people use imgur. I just use an old tumblr account and that seems to do the job alright lol

Imgur? I know people use that as the de-facto image host on Reddit, but isn't it very open, as in people can comment underneath. Unless you can turn off comments? Didn't know you could do that with Tumblr.