Crimson Daggers — Art forum
introduction [hello] - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+---- Thread: introduction [hello] (/thread-9224.html)

introduction [hello] - kniv3s - 05-26-2021

Hi everyone!

This is my first art community experience and I'm very excited about it.

[Sorry in advance for possible mistakes, English is not my first language]

- I'm mostly self-taught, took some traditional art classes back in 2014 and almost at the same time started using a tablet.

- I mostly draw characters but lately I'm focusing more on environments. The last few years I was focusing on values and lighting and a little bit on color.

- In dire need of feedback and criticism right now - previously I was always feeling too shy to show my scribbles to anyone.

- My main goals are 1- improving & 2 - finding a digital art related job.

- Would love to meet like-minded people!

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

P.S.: I've also uploaded a sketchbook today ;) will try my best to update it regularly.

RE: introduction [hello] - Zorrentos - 06-05-2021

Welcome to the forum! It's great that you already have goals and a plan in mind to reach them!

RE: introduction [hello] - kniv3s - 06-08-2021

(06-05-2021, 04:22 PM)Zorrentos Wrote: Welcome to the forum! It's great that you already have goals and a plan in mind to reach them!
Thank you! I really like it here.

RE: introduction [hello] - GreeneSally - 07-07-2021

Hi, I am a senior illustrator working for 8 years in freelancing. I've been drawing all my life since I was very young. I used to draw on paper, then I mastered Photoshop and Illustrator and started drawing there, after a long time in Adobe I bought an Apple tablet and started drawing on it. Now I draw only on a tablet and sometimes on a graphics tablet via computer. I am very pleased to join your community, I hope to find a lot of useful things and share my experiences!!!)

RE: introduction [hello] - kniv3s - 07-17-2021

(07-07-2021, 11:31 PM)GreeneSally Wrote: Hi, I am a senior illustrator working for 8 years in freelancing. I've been drawing all my life since I was very young. I used to draw on paper, then I mastered Photoshop and Illustrator and started drawing there, after a long time in Adobe I bought an Apple tablet and started drawing on it. Now I draw only on a tablet and sometimes on a graphics tablet via computer. I am very pleased to join your community, I hope to find a lot of useful things and share my experiences!!!)
That's really great! I'm happy that you're here and that you're enjoying drawing.