Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Hi! - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+---- Thread: Hi! (/thread-9385.html)

Hi! - tonsofgranola - 04-22-2022

I used to browse the CA.org forums as a kid. Back then I only posted occasionally. Those forums encouraged me to keep pushing in my art goals and now I currently have a job in the animation industry. I'm here because I want to push myself and get better at art and I remembered that having a public sketchbook used to motivate me to draw and paint. So here I am some 9 years later, restarting my journey. I hope you'll take this journey with me!

RE: Hi! - Zorrentos - 04-22-2022

Welcome to the forums! It's so cool to see that a lot of pros end up coming back for a "second journey" to further push their skills! Hope to see some of your work soon!

RE: Hi! - tonsofgranola - 04-22-2022

(04-22-2022, 02:26 AM)Zorrentos Wrote: Welcome to the forums! It's so cool to see that a lot of pros end up coming back for a "second journey" to further push their skills! Hope to see some of your work soon!

haha I wasn't a pro at the time, and I don't even really consider myself one now I just got my first major job on a big production! I was about 13 or 14 when I started posted on CA.org. Thanks!